SCAI Coffee Roasting Workshop
A roasting 101 class, which will familiarize you with basic science and concepts of roasting coffee. SCAI Roasting Workshop allows learners to grasp the science behind enhancing the flavour of specialty coffee through various roasting profiles.
What you will learn
- Know your green beans
- Green bean defects
- Different roasting profiles
- How to create a roast profile
- Nuances for setting up a roastery
- Secrets to creating a good blend
- In – person classroom (8 hours)
- Mini lectures to explain concepts and theories about roasting techniques and know - how
- Practical activities to roast coffees by creating different roast profiles
- Mutual sharing and feedback
- Course Delivery Language: English
- Course Handouts/ Handbooks: English
Who Should Attend
SCAI Roasting Workshop is suitable for:
- Coffee Enthusiasts
- Upcoming Roasters
- Refresher for roasters in business
INR 11,999 incl. GST
* DISCLAIMER: Subject to change due to unforeseen COVID situations/ restrictions levied by govt. bodies/ training institute.
Where is the training conducted?
The training is conducted at our Bengaluru center.
Specialty Coffee Academy India
No 942, 9th Cross, 21st Main Rd, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Google Maps Link
Are there any online courses?
Currently, all of our courses are formatted for an “in - person classroom” mode due to the nature of course, where tangible and sensory experience are just as significant as the theory modules.
Are any trainings conducted in locations other than Bangalore (Mumbai, Delhi, etc.)
Currently, all our classroom trainings are conducted at our Bengaluru center but we are looking to expand our footprint to other cities in the country. Stay tuned!
What course is right for me?
Course can be opted for based on area of interest in the world of coffee. All of our courses have a section highlighting what an ideal audience for the course would be. In case of further queries/ confusion please reach out to us over email/ WhatsApp.
What is SCA certification?
SCA certification is a globally recognized certification which can be leveraged to pursue professional aspirations or AST status, anywhere across the globe.
What is SCAI certification?
SCAI certification is a certification offered by “Specialty Academy of India” or SCAI and stands as a testimony of your successful completion of the module in which the certification has been achieved.
Why does the SCA certification course cost so much?
The SCA certification courses’ cost is inclusive of training, SCA certification fee and GST. The course cost will not have any additional/ hidden cost on top of what is displayed for the product.
Is accommodation provided?
SCAI undertakes delivery of quality training courses and provision of training handbooks/ handouts. Food and accommodation arrangements will have to be planned and borne by the learner.